“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
– Benjamin Franklin
It’s an old adage, but every day is a school day – we never really stop learning. As a full-service social team, we’ve seen an increase in client requests for social media training. We know budgets are tighter right now, and when the funds won’t stretch to full social media management , our training offering is there to upskill internal teams in everything from content strategy development and execution, to copy writing, community management and paid social.
Our training philosophy at PHA is centred around active learning. In a world in which it is increasingly more challenging to hold people’s attention for long periods of time, we focus on interactive learning through engaging sessions that aren’t just a member of staff reading through a PowerPoint presentation.
Energy is key, and boredom isn’t something our trainees experience. Regular energiser tasks and Q&A segments ensure trainees remain switched on and engaged. Our training sessions are run by the people who work across every aspect of social media for our numerous consumer and corporate client accounts every day. There isn’t a question they can’t answer, there isn’t a community management crisis they haven’t seen. If you’re looking to upskill your internal teams on anything social media, get in touch for a chat to discuss.
“The team at PHA listened to our requirements and really took on board the differing skill sets we had as a group. From this, a bespoke training session was devised to support upskilling our staff teams’ knowledge and confidence in using socials in a fun and creative way to showcase our business. Hayley, Dec, Rob and Imogen are all so personable and their expertise oozes! Following our sessions with the team, we have seen a noticeable difference in our social platforms and would not hesitate to partner with PHA in the future.” – Building Blocks Childcare.
What our social media training sessions can cover:
- Devising a social strategy.
- Copy writing and tone of voice.
- Creating perfect pictures and videos for social media.
- Platform functions and optimisation.
- Generating engagement through questions, polls and more.
- What is paid social and why is it important.
- Getting the best out of your ad strategy
- Understanding social media metrics and what good looks like.
- Proactive and reactive community management.
- Social media best practice.
- Running your own LinkedIn for business.
- How to launch and succeed on TikTok.
- How to manage negative sentiment on social.
- Regular tasks, energisers and question segments.
To learn more about our bespoke social media training sessions, get in touch today.