Senior Account Executive
The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an exciting company that offers incredible opportunities to passionate and ambitious people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative and innovative team where everyone is unique and valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch!
About the role
We are currently looking for a PR Senior Account Executive to join our fast-growing corporate department, which supports a range of ambitious organisations. The department is looking to build on their expertise in the financial and professional services space and we are seeking someone who has knowledge and expertise in the general corporate space (with these additional sectors being a bonus), who is keen to utilise their skills and experience to grow the department. We are looking for a true team player with strong account management skills to help lead on accounts, build productive and honest client relationships, evolve our talented ambitious team, and support with new business.
What you will be doing
- Regular delivery of high-quality coverage for accounts and accountability for results
- Proactively build personal relationships with journalists and influencers (where relevant) by attending regular desk visits/coffees/networking with media and influencers
- Take ownership of distinct areas of accounts
- Leadership on client calls and in client meetings on owned account activity
- Development of strategic, creative and value adding ideas for clients including contributing to writing client strategies
- Involvement and contributing to team discussions around long term account strategy
- Supporting the team on new business by sourcing opportunities and assisting with proposals
- Offering guidance and support to junior members of the team (where relevant)
We look forward to hearing from people who are excited about the prospect of joining one of the UK’s fastest growing agencies. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they encounter, who are keen to be involved in a wide range of accounts, and who are looking to develop their career in an award-winning, innovative PR agency. You should also have:
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly committed
- Super organised
- A team player
- Experience of social channel management and content creation (preferred)
Benefits – click here for full brochure
- Making Memories: £500 annual birthday bonus, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, wedding present, new baby gift, length of service awards, enhanced holiday allowance
- Rewards: £500 wow bonuses, £500 talent recognition awards, 4% matched pension scheme, and monthly new business, campaign, and kudos awards
- Wellness: £1,000 healthcare cash scheme, 4pm finish on Fridays, annual wellness day and voucher, weekly wellness hour, flexible working charter, annual mobile phone scheme
- Training & Development: PHAcademy, regular appraisals, promotion plans, industry membership, secondment opportunities, New York exchange scheme
- Charity & CSR: volunteering opportunities, annual development day, regular fundraising initiatives
- Open Conversations: annual diversity and inclusion report, drop-in sessions, webinars, seminars
- Office, Environment & Sustainability: company commitment, annual initiatives, PHAseOut
- Sport & Social: summer and Christmas parties, team treats, seasonal competitions, quarterly drinks, new starter breakfasts, sport events, afternoon brews
What we offer
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the communications and digital marketing industries. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
If you’d like to be part of the PHA family, we would love for you to get in touch. You can send your CV to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn or our website.