PHA North: Account Manager
The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an ambitious company that offers opportunities to hard-working, passionate, results-driven people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a dynamic, collaborative team in which everyone is valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch! We are looking for vibrant people who deliver. Simple.
About the role
We are currently looking for a dynamic Account Manager level to join our growing Manchester-based team. This exciting role gives the opportunity to work with clients across a variety of industries, from the latest in electric vehicle charging to launching a new all-natural energy drink and helping charities rally supporters for an important cause.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic, hardworking, and personable individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills, and at least 3 year’s PR experience.
What you will be doing
- Delivery of high-quality coverage, with focus on achieving higher level pieces of coverage
- Develop and maintain strong, positive client relationships, acting as day to day contact
- Start to run the day to day management of accounts with support from the Account lead, including:
- delivering and evolving the strategy
- developing ideas to keep the account fresh and client engaged
- client communication
- managing timelines
- accountability for delivery
- contribution to strategy for contract renewals
- Maintain strong media and news awareness and being proactive in flagging relevant opportunities to the team
- Taking the lead on client proposals, bringing key messages to life via creative PR campaigns
- Keeping up to date with trending social content and developing reactive responses that put clients at the heart of an online conversation
- Be the lead in client meetings, assigning roles within the meeting to junior team members and ensuring client is fully updated during any meets
- Ownership and proofing of weekly and monthly report
- Identify and escalate issues on accounts
- Contribute to new business with proposal preparation, involvement in pitches and campaign ideas
- Support junior team members on accounts (where relevant), inspiring them to achieve outstanding results and helping them develop their own skills and expertise
- End to end influencer management for clients including:
- Liaison with key influencer partners to secure earned coverage
- Identification and briefing paid influencer partners
- Managing content creation and posting schedules
We look forward to hearing from people who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they encounter. You must be keen to be involved in accounts across multiple sectors and develop your career in an award winning, innovative PR and social media agency. You might also be:
- An exceptional communicator
- A strong writer
- Social media savvy
- Eager to learn
- Super organised
- A team player
What you get
We offer a variety of performance incentives, a comprehensive training and development plan as well as a diverse benefits package to ensure that you are rewarded as highly as possible. We can provide more detail on this when we meet although, put simply, we believe in recognising, encouraging, and rewarding talent.
Hours: Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the PR industry. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
If you’d like to be part of the PHA family, we would love for you to get in touch. You can send your CV to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn or our website.
What we offer
If you’d like to be part of our growing PHA team, we would love for you to get in touch. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn or our website.