Paid Search Manager
The PHA Group is a leading, independent public relations, social media, and digital marketing agency with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, and Wokingham. Founded in 2005 by former newspaper editor Phil Hall, PHA boasts an impressive client roster spanning the consumer, corporate, and reputation spaces. Our passionate, ambitious, and entrepreneurial employees and exceptional company culture make PHA a fantastic place to work, and we’re hiring!
About the role
We are currently looking for a Paid Search Manager to join our fast-growing Digital department. As our Paid Search Manager you think of PPC as a passion with a desire to keep enhancing your knowledge and expertise. As a subject matter expert, you will be integral in delivering client success and supporting the Account Directors in driving new business and account growth.
Our Paid Search Manager is an integral role in the agency and a role that needs initiative, creative thinking, and willingness to go above and beyond to deliver excellence for client’s and the agency. You will take ownership of your work and constantly improve, grow and deliver beyond expectations.
You will be bursting with positive energy with a genuine desire to develop yourself and support your colleagues
What you will be doing
- Accountable for updating and maintaining your timesheet according to timelines
- Responsible for creating and sending all client reports on time.
- Responsible for delivering quality work to clients which meet client objectives and expectations
- Responsible for communicating and liaising with clients as needed via email, phone, video conferencing and face to face. You will be the primary point of contact for all things PPC on client accounts you work on
- Responsible for ensuring PPC best practises and agency ways of working are followed at all times
- Responsible for meeting utilisation metrics
- Responsible for supporting Account Directors with account growth and new business opportunities
- Responsible for supporting the Head of PPC to develop a PPC strategy that meets client objectives. Providing level of effort required to complete required tasks and obligations
- Responsible for maintaining performance KPI’s across your client portfolio within media spend budget, regularly optimising accounts to drive growth.
- Working independently with your client portfolio to ensure reporting is continuing to provide value, amending where possible and necessary.
- Keeping up to date with your clients wider business sector, helping to proactively add value beyond Paid Search data.
- Stay up to date with trends, news, tools and opportunities, which would support client objectives and help enhance/innovate the Paid Search proposition.
Skills and experience
- 2+ years’ PPC experience working in a similar role
- Proven experience of delivering complex PPC strategies for both B2B and B2C brands of various sizes
- Experience with using market leading PPC tools and enterprise platforms
- Experience communicating with senior management and business owners
- Familiarity working with other agencies and channels
- Experience of supporting agency growth through pitching account growth or new businesses opportunities
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Extensive knowledge of the PPC landscape and a great understanding of digital marketing as a whole and the role they play in meeting client (brands) objectives
- Confident presenting and liaising with clients and senior stakeholders
- Ability to sell the benefit of the PPC products internally and to potential and existing clients
- High standard of telephone, video and face to face presenting, with strong engaging communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of wider team to meet a common objective
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions made, to learn from outcomes, and to ensure learnings are absorbed into the organisation
- Strong mathematical knowledge and understanding of fundamental concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think around challenges to deliver quality results
Benefits – click here for full brochure
- Making Memories: £500 annual birthday bonus, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, wedding present, new baby gift, length of service awards, enhanced holiday allowance
- Rewards: £500 ‘wow’ bonuses, £500 talent recognition awards, auto-enrolment pension scheme, and monthly new business, campaign, and kudos awards
- Wellness: £1,000 healthcare cash scheme, 4pm finish on Fridays, annual wellness day and voucher, weekly wellness hour, flexible working charter, annual mobile phone scheme
- Training & Development: PHAcademy, regular appraisals, promotion plans, industry membership, secondment opportunities, New York exchange scheme
- Charity & CSR: volunteering opportunities, annual development day, fundraising initiatives
- Open Conversations: annual diversity and inclusion report, drop-in sessions, webinars, seminars
- Office, Environment & Sustainability: company commitment, annual initiatives, PHAseOut campaigns
- Sport & Social: summer and Christmas parties, team treats, seasonal competitions, quarterly drinks, new starter breakfasts, sporting activities, afternoon brews
What we offer
If you are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals, not settling for the easy and forgettable, but challenging them to do better and be different in an environment that fosters openness, honesty, and diversity – we want to hear from you! In return, we will give you the opportunity to develop your unique talents so that they shine through your work, a role in which your voice is heard, and a variety of benefits, incentives, and rewards.