The PHA Group is a leading, independent public relations, social media, and digital marketing agency with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, and Wokingham. Founded in 2005 by former newspaper editor Phil Hall, PHA boasts an impressive client roster spanning the consumer, corporate, and reputation spaces. Our passionate, ambitious, and entrepreneurial employees and exceptional company culture make PHA a fantastic place to work, and we’re hiring!
About the role
We are currently looking for a PR Account Manager to join our fast-growing corporate department, which supports a range of ambitious organisations. The team is looking to build on their expertise in the financial services space, and is seeking a specialist with a passion for this sector who is keen to utilise their skills and experience to grow the department. We are looking for a true team player with strong account management skills to help lead on accounts, build productive and honest client relationships, evolve our talented ambitious team, and support with new business.
What you will be doing
- Delivery of high-quality coverage, with focus on achieving higher level pieces of coverage
- Develop and maintain strong, positive client relationships, acting as day to day contact
- Start to run the day to day management of accounts with support from the Account lead, including:
- delivering and evolving the strategy
- developing ideas to keep the account fresh and client engaged
- client communication
- managing timelines
- accountability for delivery
- contribution to strategy for contract renewals
- Take a proactive approach in identifying new ideas for existing clients
- Be the lead in client meetings, assigning roles within the meeting to junior team members and ensuring client is fully updated during any meets
- Ownership and proofing of weekly and monthly report
- Identify and escalate issues on accounts
- Contribute to new business with proposal preparation, involvement in pitches and campaign ideas
- Support junior team members on accounts and with their development
Benefits – click here for full brochure
- Making Memories: £500 annual birthday bonus, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, wedding present, new baby gift, length of service awards, enhanced holiday allowance
- Rewards: £500 ‘wow’ bonuses, £500 talent recognition awards, auto-enrolment pension scheme, and monthly new business, campaign, and kudos awards
- Wellness: £1,000 healthcare cash scheme, 4pm finish on Fridays, annual wellness day and voucher, weekly wellness hour, flexible working charter, annual mobile phone scheme
- Training & Development: PHAcademy, regular appraisals, promotion plans, industry membership, secondment opportunities, New York exchange scheme
- Charity & CSR: volunteering opportunities, annual development day, regular fundraising initiatives
- Open Conversations: annual diversity and inclusion report, drop-in sessions, webinars, seminars
- Office, Environment & Sustainability: company commitment, annual initiatives, PHAseOut
- Sport & Social: summer and Christmas parties, team treats, seasonal competitions, quarterly drinks, new starter breakfasts, sport events, afternoon brews
If you are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals, not settling for the easy and forgettable, but challenging them to do better and be different in an environment that fosters openness, honesty, and diversity – we want to hear from you! In return, we will give you the opportunity to develop your unique talents so that they shine through your work, a role in which your voice is heard, and a variety of benefits, incentives, and rewards.
What we offer
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn or our website.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are underrepresented in the communications and digital marketing industries. Please let us know if you require us to make any adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process. To find out more about our commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment enable everyone to reach their full potential whilst feeling valued and respected through our Open Conversation initiative, please click this link to our website.