Who are we?
We are PHA, a leading integrated comms agency with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, and Wokingham. Founded in a small office off of Carnaby Street in 2005 by our Chairman and former newspaper editor Phil Hall, we have evolved to offer public relations, creative activations, social media, and digital marketing services to our enviable client roster. From renowned consumer brands to household corporate names, our teams deliver top-tier work to start-ups, global companies, and everything in between.
We are now looking for a passionate, ambitious, and entrepreneurial Account Executive to join our growing Corporate team. You can expect to support clients across professional and legal services, leaders in ESG, education, transport and consumer service providers, and you will need at least 1 years’ experience in a comparable role with transferable skills.
We know that PHA is only as fantastic as its people, but don’t just take our word for it… check out the video testimonials here.
What will you do?
All of our roles, from Junior Account Executive to Divisional Managing Director, work to the same five core responsibilities, with specific competencies appropriate to the level detailed under each. This gives clarity to all employees regarding what is expected of them, and a clear vision for career progression.
- Regular delivery of high-quality coverage for accounts.
- Sharing regular coverage result updates with clients to showcase success.
- Pro-actively ensuring client facing documents are accurate and up to date such, as WIP documents, coverage logs, reports etc.
- Owning sections on regular clients calls, preparing agendas, accurately documenting, and circulating actions.
- Start to build a relationship with clients under the supervision of the account lead.
- Start to contribute to new business campaigns by identifying prospective clients who could benefit from the department’s services.
- Demonstrate regular and effective upward management to Account Managers – communicating successes and flagging issues/challenges at the earliest opportunity.
- Provide ad hoc support to junior colleagues, such as Interns and Junior Account Executives, as required on accounts.
- Start your book of contacts by arranging regular meets with journalists, influencers and other key figures relevant to your sector converting meetings into opportunities for clients.
- Participation in agencywide activities and initiatives to build relationships with colleagues to include All Staff training, social events, and internal seminars relevant to your level.
- Regular attendance at role specific training organised through the PHAcademy.
What will you get?
Our extensive benefits offering rewards employees for the fantastic work they do every day. You can check out our full brochure here, but to give you a snap shot…
- Make memories last with our £500 annual birthday bonus, long-service awards, wedding and new baby gifts, and a holiday allowance that increases year-on-year from your second anniversary
- Spend time with family through 26 weeks’ full maternity leave pay, 26 weeks’ full adoption leave pay, six weeks’ full paternity leave pay, paid time off for antenatal care and fertility treatment, and flexible return to work options
- Get recognised for outstanding work with our £500 wow bonus, new business bonus, talent referral scheme, and monthly companywide awards
- Prioritise wellbeing with our £1,000 healthcare cash scheme, 4pm finish on Fridays, wellness hours, days, and vouchers, flexible working charter, and flexible hours
- Get involved with our culture initiatives, from regular socials, team sports, and company breakfasts, to development days, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion forums, and our PHAcademy training programme
If you’re passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals, not settling for the easy and forgettable, but challenging them to do better and be different in an environment that fosters openness, honesty, and diversity – we want to hear from you!
In return, we’ll provide you with the opportunity to develop your unique talents so that they shine through your work, a role in which your voice is heard, and an extensive range of benefits, incentives, and rewards.
What we offer
Please enquire or send your CV to josieO@thephagroup.com, or apply via LinkedIn or our website.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are underrepresented in the communications, marketing, and creative industries, including those from ethnically diverse backgrounds, belonging to the LGBTQ+ community, living with a physical/hidden disability or neurodivergent condition, and/or were not privately/university educated. We are committed to ensuring that all candidates can participate fully and comfortably in the application and recruitment process while showcasing their suitability for a role to the best of their ability. Please let the Talent team know via the email address above if you require adjustments to the application or recruitment process. Examples of adjustments can be found here, and all requests will be considered. To find out more about our commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment that enables everyone to reach their full potential while feeling valued and respected, please visit our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion page for further information.