If you want to gain experience and work with some of the best PR, social, and digital experts in the business, helping to deliver exciting campaigns for the world’s biggest brands and brightest start-ups, then PHA.accelerate is for you.
- Start to create and schedule high-quality content for accounts across all platforms
- Conduct daily monitoring of the news agenda and trending topics on social media to uncover potential talking points and content hooks for clients
- Where possible, join clients calls, prepare agendas, and accurately document and circulate actions
- Start to develop upward management skills – communicating successes and flagging issues/challenges to Account Managers at the earliest opportunity
- Develop a broad understanding of the social media landscape, including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok
- Start to proactively build personal relationships with influencers by networking and setting up meetings
- Maintain a good working knowledge of sectors relevant to your role, including using research tools, and develop an ability to draft content for clients on subjects related to these sectors
- Where possible, participate in agency-wide activities and initiatives to build relationships with colleagues, including all staff training, social events, and internal seminars relevant to level
- Regularly attend role-specific training organised through the PHAcademy
- If required, write blog posts for The PHA Group
PHA.accelerate is managed by our Senior Talent Executive, Josie Oldham. For further details before applying, please contact her directly – josieO@thephagroup.com.