If you want to gain experience and work with some of the best PR, social, and digital experts in the business, helping to deliver exciting campaigns for the world’s biggest brands and brightest start-ups, then PHA.accelerate is for you.
- Support the team with paid search execution tasks, such as ad campaign optimisation, budget tracking, and campaign monitoring with support from the account lead
- Support the team with SEO execution tasks, such as onsite content curation and optimisation, keywords research, technical audits, and local listing optimisations with support from the account lead
- Monitor client performance and support the team to develop solutions
- Support the creation of client reports
- Where possible, join clients calls, prepare agendas, and accurately document and circulate actions
- Start to develop upward management skills – communicating successes and flagging issues/challenges to Account Managers at the earliest opportunity
- Develop a broad understanding of the digital marketing landscape, and an understanding of factors that influence paid search and SEO performance
- Maintain a good working knowledge of sectors relevant to your role, including using research tools, and develop an ability to provide solutions for clients on subjects related to these sectors
- Where possible, participate in agency-wide activities and initiatives to build relationships with colleagues, including all staff training, social events, and internal seminars relevant to level
- Regularly attend role-specific training organised through the PHAcademy
- If required, write blog posts for The PHA Group
PHA.accelerate is managed by our Senior Talent Executive, Josie Oldham. For further details before applying, please contact her directly – josieO@thephagroup.com.