The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an exciting company that offers incredible opportunities to hard-working, passionate, results-driven people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative and innovative team where everyone is unique and valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch! We are looking for vibrant people who deliver. Simple.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Social Media Executive to join our growing Social Media team. The ideal candidate will have at least a year’s social media experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a genuine passion for social media and a good knowledge of community management (paid and organic) and reporting and analysis.
What you will be doing
• Supporting the Social team across a range of clients, in the consumer and corporate sectors
• Running the community management of client’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube
• Responsible for daily content creation (image and copy) and updating the relevant channels, including live posting, scheduled posting and Instagram stories
• Regularly delivering high performing content and follower growth
• Developing strong relationships with the team and clients
• Daily channel monitoring for clients and related engagement with client audiences
• Assisting with influencer engagement for clients
• Assisting with client reports, channel analysis and competitor analysis
• Assisting with the drafting of new business proposals
• Assisting Social Media Managers with the set up and ongoing management of paid campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Liaising with the design team on social asset creation when needed
• Blog writing for The PHA Group
We look forward to hearing from people who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they encounter. Keen to be involved in all manner of accounts and develop their career in an award winning, innovative PR and social media agency. You might also be…
• An exceptional communicator
• Highly committed
• Results driven
• Super organised
• On time
• A team player
• Experience in Photoshop preferred
What you get
This is a rare opportunity to join one of London’s leading PR agencies, working with an exciting and diverse range of clients. We offer a variety of performance incentives, a comprehensive training and development plan as well as a diverse benefits package to ensure that you are rewarded as highly as possible. We can provide more detail on this when we meet although, put simply, we believe in recognising, encouraging and rewarding talent.
PHA people have a real love and genuine passion for the media, are driven by results and are hugely successful. We think creatively in order to differentiate ourselves, develop new approaches and deliver an outstanding level of service to all. Our success is driven by the commitment, work ethic and exceptional communication skills of our team.
If you’d like to be part of the PHA family, we would love for you to get in touch. You can send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.
If you would like a copy of the job description, we will send it straight to your email.
We don’t share your details with any third party companies