Paid Social Executive
The PHA Group is a leading, independent public relations, social media, and digital marketing agency with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, and Wokingham. Founded in 2005 by former newspaper editor Phil Hall, PHA boasts an impressive client roster spanning the consumer, corporate, and reputation spaces. Our passionate, ambitious, and entrepreneurial employees and exceptional company culture make PHA a fantastic place to work, and we’re hiring!
About the role
We are currently looking for a Paid Social Executive to join our growing Social Media team. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in a paid social role, be an energetic, data-driven, and hardworking individual, with excellent attention to detail and a genuine passion for paid social and analytics.
What you will be doing
- Supporting the Social team and their array of clients, across B2B and B2C
- Active management of paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or YouTube (client depending), including strategy development, campaign set up, optimisation, and reporting
- Development of testing plans to improve client performance on an ongoing basis
- Ideally, a basic knowledge of other paid social channels, including Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, and Reddit
- Supporting clients with paid social tracking and creative support
- Support with ad copy writing and creative ideation backed up by paid social best practice, when needed
- Delivery of client reports
- Regular client communication and involvement in client meetings
- Blog writing for The PHA Group
Benefits – click here for full brochure
- Making Memories: £500 annual birthday bonus, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, wedding present, new baby gift, length of service awards, enhanced holiday allowance
- Rewards: £500 wow bonuses, £500 talent recognition awards, 4% matched pension scheme, and monthly new business, campaign, and kudos awards
- Wellness: £1,000 healthcare cash scheme, 4pm finish on Fridays, annual wellness day and voucher, weekly wellness hour, flexible working charter, annual mobile phone scheme
- Training & Development: PHAcademy, regular appraisals, promotion plans, industry membership, secondment opportunities, New York exchange scheme
- Charity & CSR: volunteering opportunities, annual development day, regular fundraising initiatives
- Open Conversations: annual diversity and inclusion report, drop-in sessions, webinars, seminars
- Office, Environment & Sustainability: company commitment, annual initiatives, PHAseOut
- Sport & Social: summer and Christmas parties, team treats, seasonal competitions, quarterly drinks, new starter breakfasts, sport events, afternoon brews
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the communications and digital marketing industries. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
If you would like to be part of the PHA family, we would love for you to get in touch. You can send your CV to josieO@thephagroup.com or apply via LinkedIn or our website.
What we offer
Please get in touch with our People & Culture department for further information about this role.