Social Account Director
About the role
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Media Manager / Account Director to join the fastest growing department at The PHA Group.
The ideal candidate will live and breathe all things social and be happy to get their hands dirty pulling together impressive work for their clients. They will have at least 5 years’ experience in a social media role, agency is preferred, working within the sport, fitness, and consumer sectors.
A strong knowledge of strategy and delivery (organic and paid), reporting against monthly KPIs, new business, and pitching experience are essential. Most importantly, a passion to help drive the growth of the Social department, working closely with the Head of Social to grow and evolve the team and our offering.What you will be doing
- Ownership of relationships with your portfolio of clients, to include a global sports brand, international children’s charity, leading healthcare providers, and disruptive fitness brands
- Leading strategy development and execution for your clients, working closely with the broader client team, including channel managers, designers, and paid social specialists, to ensure outstanding delivery against KPIs
- Experience using social media scheduling tools e.g. Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc
- Good experience in paid social and Facebook ads manager, running full-funnel campaigns across consumer social platforms
- Experience overseeing influencer campaigns, relationships, budgets, and measuring impact for clients
- Ownership of client reporting and ensuring delivery of KPIs, including experience in reporting via platform insights, and handling of raw spreadsheet data is vital
- Experience with social listening and monitoring tools, including Pulsar, GWI, and Stylus, and comfortable converting data into constructive and contextual analysis
- Experience using digital design tools, including Photoshop and Canva, is preferred
- Taking a proactive and strategic role in identifying new ideas for existing clients to help shape their business
- Responsible for staying on top of the latest industry and platform news and understanding how changes will affect strategies moving forward
Clients are our number one priority, but we are looking for someone who wants to bring even more to our fast-growing team.
The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to drive new business campaigns with our Sales & Marketing team, manage their own fee income, deliver against targets, lead and inspire a team of outstanding social specialists, and become a positive brand ambassador for the agency and our commitment to delivering first-rate social media campaigns.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the PR industry. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
If you’d like to be part of the PHA family, we would love for you to get in touch. You can send your CV to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn or our website.
What we offer