Senior Account Manager
The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an exciting company that offers incredible opportunities to passionate and ambitious people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative and innovative team where everyone is unique and valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch!
About the role
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join one of the UK’s leading Reputation teams. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, hard-working, and personable individual who has a good knowledge of the media landscape and an interest in the reputation, crisis, and corporate communications sectors.
What you will be doing
- Run a portfolio of clients on a need-to-know basis, including:
- delivering and evolving the strategy
- providing high-level strategic counsel
- client communication, including highly sensitive situations
- advising on digital and social media content
- managing timelines
- reporting and accountability for delivery
- contribution to strategy for contract renewals
- Ownership of strategy, generation of creative ideas on accounts and maintenance of high standards for each client
- Strong writing, editing, and commissioning skills
- Lead and drive an area of responsibility for the department or company
- Expansion of contacts and building own network of journalists and influencers for the benefit of the team and wider company
- Upward management to ensure any issues are flagged
- Take a leading role in new business meetings, including responsibility for writing proposals and preparing pitch presentations
- Start to take responsibility for an area of new business aligned with the team’s wider strategy
- Strong commercial awareness across accounts
Hours: Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the PR industry. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
What we offer