Senior Account Executive
The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an ambitious company that offers opportunities to hard-working, passionate, results-driven people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a dynamic, collaborative team in which everyone is valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch! We are looking for vibrant people who deliver. Simple.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive level to join our growing Strategic Communications team. This exciting role gives the opportunity to work with clients across a variety of industries, from property, legal, and financial services firms, to sports clubs, medical cannabis brands, and high-profile individuals.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic, hardworking, and personable individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills, and at least 2 years’ Corporate PR experience.
What you will be doing
- Regular delivery of high-quality coverage for accounts and accountability for results
- Proactively build personal relationships with journalists and influencers (where relevant) by attending regular desk visits/coffees/networking with media and influencers
- Take ownership of distinct areas of accounts
- Leadership on client calls and in client meetings on owned account activity
- Development of strategic, creative and value adding ideas for clients including contributing to writing client strategies
- Involvement and contributing to team discussions around long term account strategy
- Supporting the team on new business by sourcing opportunities and assisting with proposals
- Offering guidance and support to junior members of the team (where relevant)
We look forward to hearing from people who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they encounter. You must be keen to be involved in accounts across multiple sectors in the business world and develop their career in an award winning, innovative PR and social media agency. You might also be:
- Consuming news from a diverse range of media outlets
- An exceptional communicator
- A strong writer
- Highly committed
- Super organised
- A team player
What you get
We offer a variety of performance incentives, a comprehensive training and development plan as well as a diverse benefits package to ensure that you are rewarded as highly as possible. We can provide more detail on this when we meet although, put simply, we believe in recognising, encouraging and rewarding talent.
PHA people have a real love and genuine passion for the world of communications, are driven by results and are hugely successful. We think creatively in order to differentiate ourselves, develop new approaches and deliver an outstanding level of service to all. Our success is driven by the commitment, work ethic and exceptional communication and creative skills of our team.
Hours: Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the PR industry. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
If you’d like to be part of the PHA family, we would love for you to get in touch. You can send your CV to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn or our website.
What we offer
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn or our website.