Senior Account Executive
The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an exciting company that offers incredible opportunities to passionate and ambitious people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative and innovative team where everyone is unique and valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch!
About the role
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our growing Sport department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting Sport PR teams in the UK, working with an enviable roster of clients and with some of the biggest names in the industry. You will be joining a close-knit team of talented and motivated people who strive to deliver impressive results whilst enjoying a work/life balance to rival any in the industry.
We are particularly keen to hear from individuals with a passion for telling extraordinary stories, and who are as comfortable telling those stories across digital media as they are in more traditional print and online outlets. An interest in championing women’s sport and in showcasing incredible female talent would also be a definite plus, as would an established network of journalist/influencer contacts. Strong writing skills are a must.
What you will be doing
- Regularly delivering high-quality coverage for accounts and taking accountability for results
- Proactively building personal relationships with journalists and influencers
- Taking ownership of distinct areas of accounts
- Leading on client calls and in client meetings on owned account activity
- Developing strategic, creative and value adding ideas for clients and contributing to writing client strategies
- Involved in team discussions and idea generation around long term account strategy
- Supporting the team on new business by sourcing opportunities and assisting with proposals
- Offering guidance and support to junior members of the team (where relevant)
- Some weekend work and international travel may be required to attend live sports events (but this will be spread throughout the year and responsibilities shared with other team members)
We look forward to hearing from people who are excited about the prospect of joining one of the UK’s fastest growing agencies. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they encounter, who are keen to be involved in a wide range of accounts, and who are looking to develop their career in an award-winning, innovative PR agency. You should also be:
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly committed
- Super organised
- A team player
Hours: Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the PR industry. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
What we offer