Senior Account Executive
The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an exciting company that offers incredible opportunities to passionate and ambitious people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative and innovative team where everyone is unique and valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch!
About the role
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our fantastic Entrepreneur & Business team. E&B is a growing team, thanks to a close-knit team of talented and motivated people who strive to deliver impressive coverage while enjoying a work/life balance to rival any in the industry.
The team is sector-agnostic, but has an impressive portfolio of clients, include globally recognised entrepreneurs and business leaders, and ambitious brands with fantastic stories to tell to the consumer and business community. We speak every week with the leaders behind these businesses to build their personal profiles and improve brand awareness for their businesses. Team members at every level are client-facing and encouraged to come up with ideas to add value. The role involves putting our clients’ messages at the fore of the national media agenda, with a news-led approach.
What you will be doing
- Regular delivery of high-quality coverage for accounts and accountability for results
- Proactively build personal relationships with journalists and influencers (where relevant) by attending regular desk visits/coffees/networking with media and influencers
- Take ownership of distinct areas of accounts
- Leadership on client calls and in client meetings on owned account activity
- Development of strategic, creative and value adding ideas for clients including contributing to writing client strategies
- Involvement and contributing to team discussions around long term account strategy
- Supporting the team on new business by sourcing opportunities and assisting with proposals
- Offering guidance and support to junior members of the team (where relevant)
We look forward to hearing from people who are excited about the prospect of joining one of the UK’s fastest growing agencies. We are looking for real team players who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they encounter, who are keen to be involved in a wide range of accounts, and who are looking to develop their career in an award-winning, innovative PR agency. You should also be:
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly committed
- Super organised
- Experience of social channel management and content creation (preferred but not essential)
Hours: Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the PR industry. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
If you’d like to be part of the PHA family, we would love for you to get in touch. You can send your CV to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn or our website.
What we offer
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn or our website.