Sales & Marketing Executive
The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an ambitious company that offers opportunities to hard-working, passionate, results-driven people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative team where everyone is valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch!
About the role
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive to join our Sales & Marketing team. The role will report into the Director of Sales & Marketing. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge or a years’ experience in a similar role or internship, be an enthusiastic, hardworking, and personable individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
What you will be doing:
- To be a brand ambassador – ensuring quality, consistency, and adherence to brand guidelines across all activities.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to communicate and reinforce brand guidelines in all marketing and sales material, maintain and developing corporate image, values, and reputation.
- Schedule and project manage tactical plans to ensure key initiatives are prioritised and all plans delivered to the highest quality, on time and within budget.
- Support the Senior Sales & Marketing Executives to execute sophisticated digital campaigns to grow the agency new business pipeline.
- Source and manage reliable data and contacts for new business outreach.
- Write creative messaging for campaigns across the full range of channels.
- Oversee the design, production and distribution of collateral as required to maximise efficiency.
Research and reporting
- Assist with new business qualifying and information gathering to support conversion across the team.
- Assist with managing the content calendar and website content strategy.
- Maintain and update weekly and monthly reports for teams and the wider business.
- Assist with the administration of Sales & Marketing, including (but not limited to) campaign reporting, email lists, social media monitoring, information sourcing.
- Respond to ad hoc business and team queries.
- Provide support and cover for the Senior Sales & Marketing Executive roles during absences/holiday.
- Some marketing, sales, or public relations experience desirable
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong team player and self-starter
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics to measure progress and improvements.
- Natively digital and social, with a demonstrable interest in and understanding of the main social media platforms.
- SEO experience is advantageous.
- Proof reading skills and strong attention to detail
- Microsoft suite (advanced)
Hours will be 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 4pm on Fridays.
What we offer
If you’d like to be a part of our growing team, please send your CV and covering letter to rubyK@thephagroup.com.