Sales & Marketing Assistant
The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an ambitious company that offers opportunities to hard-working, passionate, results-driven people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative team where everyone is valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch!
About the role
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our growing Sales & Marketing team. The role will report into the Sales & Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge or one years’ experience in a similar role or internship, be an enthusiastic, hardworking, and personable individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
What you will be doing:
- To be a brand ambassador – ensuring quality, consistency, and adherence to brand guidelines across all activities.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to communicate and reinforce brand guidelines in all marketing and sales material, maintain and developing corporate image, values, and reputation.
- Support the Sales & Marketing team to execute sophisticated digital campaigns to grow the agency new business pipeline.
- Source and manage reliable data and contacts for new business outreach.
- Write creative messaging for campaigns across the full range of channels.
- Responsible for liaising with teams and building internal communication updates.
- Support the Sales & Marketing team with data and insights research for new business or existing client relationships.
- Oversee the design, production and distribution of collateral as required to maximise efficiency.
Research and reporting
- Assist with managing the content calendar and website content strategy.
- Maintain and update weekly and monthly reports for teams and the wider business.
- Assist with the administration of Sales & Marketing, including (but not limited to) campaign reporting, email lists, social media monitoring, information sourcing.
- Respond to ad hoc business and team queries.
- Provide support and cover for the Sales & Marketing team when required during absences/holiday.
- Some marketing, sales, or public relations experience desirable minimum one year experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong team player and self-starter
- Natively digital and social, with a demonstrable interest in and understanding of the main social media platforms.
- Proof reading skills and strong attention to detail
- Microsoft suite (advanced)
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient and proactive approach to your work
Hours will be 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 4pm on Fridays.
What we offer