The PHA Group is a leading, independent public relations, social media, and digital marketing agency with offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, and Wokingham. Founded in 2005 by former newspaper editor Phil Hall, PHA boasts an impressive client roster spanning the consumer, corporate, and reputation spaces. Our passionate, ambitious, and entrepreneurial employees and exceptional company culture make PHA a fantastic place to work, and we’re hiring!
About the role
We are currently looking for a PPC Executive with an interest in consumer behaviour, as well as strong numerical and analytical skills to join our growing Paid Search team. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisation, written and verbal communication and a good knowledge of Google, Amazon, and Microsoft/Bing either as an advertising platform or as a consumer. They would also have foundational knowledge in the Office 365 suite, including Excel and PowerPoint – Google Data Studio would be considered a bonus.
As a PPC Executive, you would benefit from being mentored by an experienced team of specialists, so this opportunity would suit someone early in their career and looking to perfect and build on their existing skillset.
What you will be doing
- Working on national and global advertising campaigns for household UK fashion and travel brands
- Carrying out paid search optimisation tasks, ensuring they are completed on time and to a high standard, within budget and driving growth
- Understanding clients’ goals and objectives for all campaigns
- Monitoring client performance across our client base and reporting findings
- Developing and enhancing industry knowledge and develop key skills
- Developing a clear understanding of the factors that influence paid search performance
- Understand the process and methodology of using paid search through the marketing funnel to achieve performance to be proud of
- Generating and providing accurate reporting to clients
- Keeping up to date with clients’ wider business sectors, helping to add value beyond paid search data
- Ensure that any required qualifications are achieved and kept up to date
- Write PPC-related blog posts
Benefits – click here for full brochure
- Making Memories: £500 annual birthday bonus, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, wedding present, new baby gift, length of service awards, enhanced holiday allowance
- Rewards: £500 wow bonuses, £500 talent recognition awards, 4% matched pension scheme, and monthly new business, campaign, and kudos awards
- Wellness: £1,000 healthcare cash scheme, 4pm finish on Fridays, annual wellness day and voucher, weekly wellness hour, flexible working charter, annual mobile phone scheme
- Training & Development: PHAcademy, regular appraisals, promotion plans, industry membership, secondment opportunities, New York exchange scheme
- Charity & CSR: volunteering opportunities, annual development day, regular fundraising initiatives
- Open Conversations: annual diversity and inclusion report, drop-in sessions, webinars, seminars
- Office, Environment & Sustainability: company commitment, annual initiatives, PHAseOut
- Sport & Social: summer and Christmas parties, team treats, seasonal competitions, quarterly drinks, new starter breakfasts, sport events, afternoon brews
What we offer
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the communications and digital marketing industries. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
If you would like to be part of the PHA family, we would love for you to get in touch. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn or our website.