Data & Insights Analyst
The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an ambitious company that offers opportunities to hard-working, passionate, results-driven people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative team where everyone is valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch!
About the role
We are looking for a Data & Insights Analyst to join our Sales & Marketing team. The role will report into the Director of Sales & Marketing. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge or experience from working in a similar role, be an enthusiastic, hardworking, and personable individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills.
What you will be doing:
- Build, plan, and implement a robust data analytics strategy to improve conversion, fee income and contract length of new business prospects.
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in managing the Data & Insights strategy for The PHA Group.
- Own the analytics and measurement tools within Sales & Marketing, working with key contacts in the teams to ensure they are used properly and to their full potential.
- Train and mentor the wider team and employees in the agency around latest technologies, practices and developments.
- Contribute to improving the inbound and outbound strategy for the team.
- Provide support and cover for the Senior Sales & Marketing Executive roles during absences/holiday.
Research and reporting:
- Source leads through data, including but not limited to market and competitor analysis, insights around successful PR and marketing activities, influential media within the sector.
- Work with account teams within the agency to provide quarterly insight reports to support renewals, upsells. Requirement to join some client calls on an ad hoc basis.
- Monitor and report audience profiling opportunities for PHA, prospects and clients.
- Assist with new business information gathering to support conversion across the team.
- Maintain and update weekly and monthly reports for teams and the wider business.
- Respond to ad hoc business and team queries.
- 3+ years of experience in a digital analyst role or similar
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing insight and analytical strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels an advantage.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, CRM, SEMrush, Similar Web and Buzzsumo software desirable.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Hours will be 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 4pm on Fridays.
What we offer
If you’d like to be apart of our growing team, please send your CV and covering letter to rubyK@thephagroup.com.