The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an exciting company that offers incredible opportunities to passionate and ambitious people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative and innovative team where everyone is unique and valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch!
About the role
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our fantastic Technology department, spanning both B2B Tech and B2C Tech. Tech is growing, thanks to a close-knit team of talented and motivated people who strive to deliver impressive coverage while enjoying a work/life balance to rival any in the industry.
Our sector-agnostic portfolio of clients ranges from globally recognised consumer apps and gadgets, to start-up disruptors and fast-growing ambitious brands with fantastic stories to tell to the consumer, business and tech community – in sectors including FinTech, enterprise tech, SaaS, EdTech, HealthTech and more. We often work with leaders behind these household names to build their personal profiles and improve brand awareness for their businesses. Team members at every level are client-facing and encouraged to come up with ideas to add value. The role involves putting our clients’ messages at the fore of the national media agenda, with a news-led approach.
What you will be doing
- Delivery of high-quality coverage, with focus on achieving higher level pieces of coverage.
- Develop and maintain strong, positive client relationships, acting as day to day contact
- Start to run the day to day management of accounts with support from the Account Director, including:
- delivering and evolving the strategy
- developing ideas to keep the account fresh and client engaged
- client communication
- managing timelines
- accountability for delivery
- contribution to strategy for contract renewal
- Take a proactive approach in identifying new ideas for existing clients.
- Be the lead in client meetings, assigning roles within the meeting to junior team members and ensuring client is fully updated during any meets
- Ownership and proofing of weekly and monthly reports
- Identify and escalate issues on accounts
- Contribute to new business with proposal preparation, involvement in pitches and campaign ideas
- Support junior team members on accounts (where relevant)
We look forward to hearing from people who are excited about the prospect of joining one of the UK’s fastest growing agencies. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they encounter, who are keen to be involved in a wide range of accounts, and who are looking to develop their career in an award-winning, innovative PR agency. You should also have:
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly committed
- Super organised
- A team player
Hours: Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the PR industry. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
If you’d like to be part of the PHA family, we would love for you to get in touch. You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn or our website.
What we offer