The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an exciting company that offers incredible opportunities to passionate and ambitious people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative and innovative team where everyone is unique and valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch!
About the role
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our growing Fitness department. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ PR experience working in the consumer and/or fitness space. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting fitness comms teams in the UK, working with an enviable roster of clients and with some of the biggest names in the fitness industry. You will be joining a close-knit team of talented and motivated people who strive to deliver impressive results whilst enjoying a work/life balance to rival any in the industry.
We are particularly keen to hear from individuals with a passion for telling extraordinary stories, and who are as comfortable telling those stories across digital and social media as they are in more traditional print and online media titles. Strong writing skills are a must.
What you will be doing
- Delivery of high-quality coverage, with a focus on achieving higher-level pieces of coverage
- Develop and maintain strong, positive client relationships, acting as day to day contact
- Start to run the day to day management of accounts with support from the Account lead, including:
- delivering and evolving the strategy
- developing ideas to keep the account fresh and client engaged
- client communication
- managing timelines
- accountability for delivery
- contribution to strategy for contract renewals
- Take a proactive approach in identifying new ideas for existing clients
- Be the lead in client meetings, assigning roles within the meeting to junior team members and ensuring client is fully updated during any meets
- Ownership and proofing of weekly and monthly report
- Identify and escalate issues on accounts
- Contribute to new business with proposal preparation, involvement in pitches and campaign ideas
- Support junior team members on accounts (where relevant)
We look forward to hearing from people who are excited about the prospect of joining one of the UK’s fastest growing agencies. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they encounter, who are keen to be involved in a wide range of accounts, and who are looking to develop their career in an award-winning, innovative PR agency. You should also have:
- Exceptional communications skills
- Highly committed
- Super organised
- A team player
Hours: Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the PR industry. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
What we offer
Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn or our website.