The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an exciting company that offers incredible opportunities to hard-working, passionate, results-driven people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative and innovative team where everyone is unique and valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch! We are looking for vibrant people who deliver. Simple.
About the role
We are currently looking for an Account Director to join our growing Entrepreneurs & Business team. E&B is a growing team, thanks to a close-knit team of talented and motivated people who strive to deliver impressive coverage while enjoying a work/life balance to rival any in the industry.
E&B is sector-agnostic, but our growing portfolio of clients include globally recognised entrepreneurs and business leaders, and ambitious brands with fantastic stories to tell to the consumer and business community. We speak every week with the leaders behind these businesses to build their personal profiles and improve brand awareness for their businesses. Team members at every level are client-facing and encouraged to come up with ideas to add value. The role involves putting our clients’ messages at the fore of the national media agenda, with a news-led approach.
What you will be doing
- Ownership of relationships with clients, discussing issues outside of the day to day account management and sourcing broader opportunities through their networks
- Strong writing, editing and commissioning skills
- Start to develop a strong personal pipeline for your team
- Continual improvement of new business collateral
- Start to execute effective campaigns that bring in leads
- Source and attend networking opportunities to develop new business contacts
- Contribution to team’s new business strategy
- Start to record commercial results month to month, maintaining awareness of stance in relation to targets and where improvement is needed
- Planning for client renewal well in advance of contract expiry
- Work with account teams to drive upsells and new areas of income
Team management (where relevant)
- Lead and motivate team who support your contribution to the company
- Provision of support and feedback, aiming to develop individual career plans
- Oversight of delivery of work and client relations
- Upward management to ensure smooth running of accounts and flag issues immediately
- Make recommendations to Head of Department for any investment required and consider internal collaborations
Wider company responsibilities
- Represent PHA at external events, including speaking initiatives
- Find broader roles across the company where you can share knowledge
We look forward to hearing from people who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for any challenge they encounter. Keen to be involved in all manner of accounts and develop their career in an award winning, innovative PR and social media agency. You might also be…
- An exceptional communicator
- Highly committed
- Super organised
- On time
- A team player
- Experience of social channel management and content creation
What you get
We offer a variety of performance incentives, a comprehensive training and development plan as well as a diverse benefits package to ensure that you are rewarded as highly as possible. We can provide more detail on this when we meet although, put simply, we believe in recognising, encouraging and rewarding talent.
PHA people have a real love and genuine passion for the world of communications, are driven by results and are hugely successful. We think creatively in order to differentiate ourselves, develop new approaches and deliver an outstanding level of service to all. Our success is driven by the commitment, work ethic and exceptional communication and creative skills of our team.
What we offer
If you’d like to be part of PHA, we would love for you to get in touch. You can send your CV to rubyK@thephagroup.com.
Hours: Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.