The key to happiness and success at work is enjoying coming to work for an exciting company that offers incredible opportunities to passionate and ambitious people.
Our culture and people are what make The PHA Group a great place to work. We are a collaborative and innovative team where everyone is unique and valued for their individuality. If you are looking for a work environment where you’ll never stop learning and no two days are ever the same, get in touch!
About the role
We are currently looking for an Account Director to join one of the UK’s leading Reputation teams. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, hard-working, and personable individual who has a good knowledge of the media landscape and an interest in the reputation, crisis, and corporate communications sectors.
What you will be doing
- Run a portfolio of clients on a need-to-know basis, including:
- delivering and evolving the strategy
- providing high-level strategic counsel
- client communication, including highly sensitive situations
- managing timelines
- reporting and accountability for delivery
- media engagement
- responsibility for contract renewals
- Ownership of strategy, generation of creative ideas on accounts and maintenance of high standards for each client
- Strong writing, editing, and commissioning skills
- Upward management to ensure any issues are flagged
- Work alongside Director of Reputation & Senior Account Director on key accounts
- Lead and drive an area of responsibility for the department or company
- Lead regular new business campaigns, working with our Sales & Marketing team
- Lead the response to in-bound new business opportunities, including responsibility for writing proposals and preparing pitch presentations
- Take responsibility for an area of new business aligned with the team’s wider strategy
Hours will be 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 4pm on Friday.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from candidates belonging to groups that are unfairly represented in the PR industry. Please let us know if you require us to make any reasonable adjustments to support your application and/or recruitment process.
What we offer
Please get in touch with our People & Culture department for further information about this role.