With the Sun shining over London this week (sort of… every now and again and in our heads!) we have found ourselves feeling full of the joys of Spring and completely besotted with the current high street trend for all things tribal. Have a look at our top five trend picks for tribal lovers, guaranteed to give a much-needed boost to dark and dingy post-winter wardrobes all round…
1. First seen on our style hero Louise Roe at the Look 5th Birthday Party, this gorgeous Warehouse number is pretty and girly whilst at the same time packing a bit of a punch with its bold tribal print. We particularly love the crossover neck detail and feel it is the perfect summer drinks attire.
2. A great way to attempt the tribal trend in a more understated manner. This River Island necklace would be equally brilliant teamed with a white floaty dress and pair of comfy glads, as it would styled up with a crisp white tee and black blazer.
3. We already see this fun and vibrant tube skirt from River Island becoming a staple element of our summer work wardrobes… paired with a gorgeous healthy glow from a long, hot holiday to somewhere exotic!
4. This beaut of a Miss Selfridge bag would be a lovely addition to our summer accessories. We’re thinking Airport carry on, picnic in the park, beach holdall.
5. These tribal print shorts from Topshop are ideal for a summery night out and would look great with a tucked in cream chiffon blouse and chunky black wedges.
Published, 15th March 2012